Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, May 14, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Pat Garvin









Hi my name is Pat. I live in sunny Central Florida moving here in 2005 from Northeast Ohio. My husband and I live on a small farm. We raise Berkshire pigs. You can also find a couple cows, dogs, a flock of chickens and various wild creatures that roam our pastures. My 4 children have all flown the coop. The youngest is in college hoping to work with Shamu or work in a zoo when she graduates.  I have been on the MFP a HC Sr. DT since january 2012.  I started stamping back in 2004. My daughter wanted to learn to scrap book. The park programs in our county in Ohio were awesome. We spent many hours participating in hikes and crafts of all kinds. This time they were having a scrapbook night. You could make a page or make 3 cards. My daughter made her page and I made 3 cards. Been hooked ever since. I especially love trying techniques and making my own backgrounds to use on my cards instead of designer paper. I truly find this a relaxing hobby.Check out Pat's Blog The Eagles Nest. Pat is showing us a new tutorial called Smooshing Inks you can check out here

No comments: