Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Kathy Bradley










Hi, my name is Kathy Bradley and I am a proud member of the Senior Design Team and Tutorial Time Team for Mark’s Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I live in a small town northeast of Springfield, Illinois and I am happily married to the love of my life.  I have one handsome and charming son, a lovely daughter-in-law and a very cute (almost) 16 year old grandson.  I retired in November of 2009 – organized my closets by color (I know); drawers, etc., etc., In January of 2010, a lawyer friend that I previously worked with - called and asked me if I would like to work 3 hours a day – 3 days a week.  Well, having organized everything I could get my hands on – I said yes.  So, now, I’m still retired from full-time work, but have a little part-time job 8-9 hours each week – I know that’s not much work – but it gets me into Springfield 3 mornings each week and I run my errands, shop, etc.  I began scrapbooking in 2007 and making cards in 2008 and I’ve been on the journey ever since.  I continue to learn from the challenges, techniques and blogs I visit.  I’ve made so many wonderful friends during this journey and hope that I continue on this path for a long time – making friends and learning!

Be sure to check out Kathy's blog Entering Kathyville for some great inspiration and beautiful creations. This week Kathy created a Beginner Copic coloring tutorial for us. You can find it on SpeedyTV. If you are not a member of SpeedyTV no worries join today it is FREE!!!!

Be sure to come back next week for another great tutorial from our Featured Designer Lois.

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Great job with this tutorial.......I am Copic challenged! I posted my card, and I promise to keep trying!!

Kate said...

Great tutorial! I had my Copics (all 144 of them) for well over a year before I got brave enough to use them.

febe said...

Thanks for sharing this tutorial. :)

horse racing australia

Julia Ionov said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I enjoyed the tutorial. keep posting please.
quality website design