Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 116


Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge Week 116....."Masculine Birthday ".  The winner from last week, (week 115 is # 17, Lin!!!!!!!! Congratulations  Lin!!!!!!!!  Please send your mailing address to marksfinestpapers@comcast.net and we will send you , "All is Calm" a stamp set to get you started on your Holiday cards !!! I love that plaid border.  Again, Congratulations!!!




                  Here is a Winners button for your blog. 

 This week we making Masculine Birthday cards cards.  Masculine cards seem to be the ones we leave to do last.   I'd pick making a flowery card over a masculine card any day. Let's see what you come up with.   Thanks so much for joining us each week. It is so much fun looking at all your Challenge cards.  Lots of talent and great ideas out there.   Here's the Design Teams samples to get your juices flowing......

                                                       Pat


                                                        Angela

                                                       Debbie

                                                        Kate
                                   
                                                       Patty
                                                          Lena


I hope everyone enjoys this weeks challenge! We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and commenting on your beautiful cards. You have until 3PM on Friday July 20, 2012 to post your card. Please remember to link your card back to us or mention Speedy Fox and Friends or Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Company in your blog post. And if you use MFP a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice. Have fun and good luck.

Happy Stamping
Pat  




6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the variety of DT male bday cards. I worked on my card yesterday and did not know the challenge of male bday was going to be the challenge for this and glad mine fits the theme.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lin said...

Thank you! I LOVE this stamp set, and I know I'll use if lots! Sending off an email!

Beverly G said...

Got my All Is Calm stamp set in the mail today-Love it--I've got lots of guys in the family to make cards for so this was a good challenge for me.

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Great challenge. I look forward to seeing what people come up with as I struggle with masculine cards sometimes :) Michelle

Carol L said...

I love to make masculine cards! Thanks for a great challenge and some fabby samples too ladies!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for the fun challenge this week! My goodness, what a variety of samples....they are all fantastic!!! Blessings, Angie