Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Featured Designer - MariLynn DeGroot



Featured Designer MariLynn Degroot
Hi, I’m MariLynn. I have been stamping for over 20 years. When my 4 kids were little I would buy a stamp for their birthdays and special occasion. I of course would use those stamps until they wanted to take them. I still have those collections and I’m waiting for them to ask for them. I got into card making 10 years ago, when a friend started selling stamps. She had several card classes that I really enjoyed. Then I moved and I felt like a stamping orphan because no one anywhere near where I live seems to do or enjoy this craft. That is when I started getting connected to other stampers online. I have been a MFP designer for 2 years. Making cards is my therapy. 

MariLynn's Tutorial on Making Your Own Pearls can be found HERE.


1 comment:

Ravengirl said...

Such a clever tutorial! Thanks!